Part-time Digital Marketing Specialist
Romero Creative and Marketing is a communications team that uses logic and imagination to bring brands to life in a useful and honest way. We are a small agency that supports a broad range of industries including financial, architecture, logistics, healthcare, oil and gas, and more. Our clients are primarily B2B.
We are looking for a motivated, digital-savvy Marketing Specialist to support our growing company. We need a go-getter who is comfortable with everyday looking different. The ideal candidate is responsive, customer-focused, and learns quickly. The skills and qualifications below are a good description of what we need, but the thing we are most interested in is how you think and approach new challenges.
Time and Location:
This job is currently a part-time opportunity at 20-25 hours per week, great for someone who needs flexibility in their life. We do need someone available consistent during traditional business hours, but you can determine your work schedule.
We are looking for someone located in Houston for occasional client and team meetings. You can work from home or in our coworking space.
- Manage client relationships and expectations
- Brainstorm and collaborate with the team to create creative marketing campaigns
- Develop, implement, and track marketing programs such as email, social media, or digital campaigns, and events
- Update and maintain client websites
- Create content for client social media
- Analyze and report on the performance and efficiency of campaigns
- Write and produce marketing materials, alongside creative team, such as sales and product collateral, and ensure brand guidelines are met
- Write, proofread, and edit creative and technical content across different mediums
- Work with and project manage external agencies and vendors to execute marketing programs
- Thorough understanding of marketing elements (including traditional and digital marketing such as SEO/Social media etc.) and market research methods
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications, business, or a related field
- 3+ years of experience in marketing
- Knowledge of SEO and SEM best practices
- Solid computer skills, including MS Office, marketing software (Hubspot, Active Campaign, Mail Chimp, etc), and creative software (Adobe Suite)
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS and web development tools (WordPress) desired
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Skilled in writing and editing content with an attention to detail
- Strong prioritization, organization, and project management skills
Sound like you?
Please send your resume, and any examples of your work to firstname.lastname@example.org